241 CES Housing Provider Audit
March 23rd 2020 was the Coordinated Entry data standards change. The 241 CES Housing Provider Audit report can be used for Coordinated Entry data through March 22, 2020, and the 267 CE Housing Provider Audit report can be used for Coordinated Entry data for all times starting and after March 23, 2020.
The 241 CES Housing Provider Audit Report is designed to track the outcome of referrals from a community’s Priority List to housing providers, at the agency or provider level. It can be used to calculate the percentage of successful or unsuccessful referrals processed by a housing provider, and therefore is an effective tool for CoCs scoring on referral outcomes
Who should be scheduling the report
Users that are looking for historical data prior to 3/23/20 workflow change
Why? What questions can this report answer
It can be used to calculate the percentage of successful or unsuccessful referrals processed by a housing provider
When? What time period?
Historical! It looks at service transactions, which are not used in the current coordinated entry workflow. You will not see current referrals under the new workflow in this report.
What is unique to this report?
- Concisely lists total # of referrals, performance of the providers- shows accepted and declined (not unresolved)
- Pulls a lot of connected data needs, services, entry/exits- can be slow to run!
- 241 Depends on Service refer outcome status to calculate referrals on the service transaction workflow
Why would my data be excluded from the report?
Check your date range! This report should not be run for any date range ending after March 22nd, 2020
Where is the report located?
Folder path: SSA >> 6. Coordinated Entry >> Monitoring and Evaluation
- Wide nets: CoC Code+ Reporting Group + Provider these 3 prompts are adding to the data set
- Requires CoC code- This prompt is required even if running for a provider or reporting group.
- Report can be run for a longer time period or a very short period (point in time)
Want more information?
Link to full 241 CES Housing Provider Audit report guide: click here