Run a Service Transaction Report
Date Created: 06/22/2022 | Date Updated: 06/22/2022
The Service Transaction report can be used to view a list of the services provided to clients within a specific period.
Report Run Steps
Step 1. Open the Report
- Select Reports from the navigation menu on the left side of the screen to open the Report Dashboard.
- Select Service Transaction from the Provider Reports section.
Step 2. Build the Report
- On the Report Options screen, fill out the following prompts:
- Provider: Select the provider that created the service transactions.
- Provider Search Type: Choose The selected provider ONLY.
- Services: If you are looking for a specific transaction type, check its box. Otherwise, just check the Services Provided by my provider (Non-shelter stays) box.
- Service Code: If you are looking for a specific service type, select it here. Leaving this prompt blank will cause the report to pull in all transactions recorded by the provider.
- Need Date Range: Enter the report's start date and end date. Only service transactions created within that time period will appear in the report.
- Service Provided Date Range: Enter the same dates used for the Need Date Range prompt.
- Need Outcome: If you are looking for a specific need outcome, select it here. Otherwise, leave this prompt set to All.
- Click on Build Report when all of the prompts have been filled out.
Step 3. Review the Report Results
- The report’s results will appear in the Service Transaction table. Use the navigation buttons to move between pages of report results.
- Click on a client’s name to jump to their record or a need type to open the associated service transaction.
Step 4. Download the Report
- Click on Download Results to download an Excel-ready version of the report.
- When the report finishes downloading, it will appear in a zipped folder in File Explorer. Double-click on the .zip file, which looks like a folder, then open the .csv file you find within.
- Before doing anything with the report, make sure that you save a new copy using the Microsoft Excel file format (.xlsx). This will ensure that any formatting or calculation changes you make will be preserved.