SSN Data Quality Error
If you have a SSN DQ error, the social security number in the client’s record is considered invalid. For example, a “999-99-9999” is flagged as invalid. To resolve, review the entered SSN on the Client Profile tab.
- Enter EDA mode to the correct project provider.
- Search for and enter the client record. Backdate to the Project Start Date of the client’s first enrollment in your program.
- Navigate to the Client Profile tab.
- Click the edit pencil next to Client Record.
- Update the SSN field, and corresponding SSN Data Quality field as needed.
- Click Save & Exit.